Cookies and Kreame Guild is catered for players in the SEA timezone GMT +7,8,9.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
garyoppa

PostSubject: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
Pines

PostSubject: Re: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 am

Nice vid!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Joot

PostSubject: Re: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 am

oh i know why Pines died at the purple circle droids.

Once the boss stands up, he starts AOE-ing people below him and Pines dropped below 'survivable' health then he got shot and died.

I think we can afford to lose some DPS on the walker by attacking the droids the moment they spawn even though the walker is still down. Only for melee though, the range can still DPS him while he's down. I noticed Sahren got some AOE damage also, I know he was trying to get the AOE heals, but Gary's position was more ideal.

Also for this phase, I'm thinking, only the droids are dealing damage right? So whoever gets shot (health drops suddenly), Gary shields while Sahren innervates, and so on and so forth. AOE heal should be cast beforehand so you don't find yourself casting it when you have to innervate.

2nd thing I noticed is that the huge hits only appears to be right at the start and only for the first 2 hits. Once we get past it, people shouldn't be dropping dead suddenly. So Eastern did the right thing by popping his sniper shield right at that point in time as he probably saved Sahren. 1 thing though, Eastern can maybe position himself near where the droid will spawn (while DPSing the down walker), the moment the droid spawns, just pop the shield so that the first shot by the droid can also be soaked.
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Joot wrote:
oh i know why Pines died at the purple circle droids.

Once the boss stands up, he starts AOE-ing people below him and Pines dropped below 'survivable' health then he got shot and died.

I think we can afford to lose some DPS on the walker by attacking the droids the moment they spawn even though the walker is still down. Only for melee though, the range can still DPS him while he's down. I noticed Sahren got some AOE damage also, I know he was trying to get the AOE heals, but Gary's position was more ideal.

Also for this phase, I'm thinking, only the droids are dealing damage right? So whoever gets shot (health drops suddenly), Gary shields while Sahren innervates, and so on and so forth. AOE heal should be cast beforehand so you don't find yourself casting it when you have to innervate.

2nd thing I noticed is that the huge hits only appears to be right at the start and only for the first 2 hits. Once we get past it, people shouldn't be dropping dead suddenly. So Eastern did the right thing by popping his sniper shield right at that point in time as he probably saved Sahren. 1 thing though, Eastern can maybe position himself near where the droid will spawn (while DPSing the down walker), the moment the droid spawns, just pop the shield so that the first shot by the droid can also be soaked.

Great observation! Didn't realize the damages were from the walker's aoe. If we can avoid that damage, then no one should die. As you said, the problem is the aoe bringing people below 14-15k hp and getting 1-shot. So if everyone can have full health, me and Sahren just need to wait for the hp drop and shield + innervate to bring the 1st person up. 2nd person should be safe as long as it's not the same person, have full health, and sniper shield is up.
Back to top Go down
Joot

PostSubject: Re: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

yup..

i still can't figure out the last phase though..seems like some mechanic we're missing..can't be just kiting around, so lame.
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Joot wrote:
yup..

i still can't figure out the last phase though..seems like some mechanic we're missing..can't be just kiting around, so lame.

It worked though. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!   

Back to top Go down

Explosive Conflict last boss EPIC KILL!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1